Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January isn’t over yet…

So technically I can still get my 2014 resolutions in, right? 

If I’m being honest, technically I’m cheating and using the remainder of my 30 under 30 list and calling them 2014 resolutions—2 birds, one stone. In my last post I started looking over my list and had already started “restructuring”.

So, (drum roll please), here is my updated 30 under 30 list:

1. Read (at least) 12 books total in 2014
2. Visit 3 National Parks
3. Visit 3 New Great American Citie
4. Take a Language Class
5. Learn to Sew a Quilt
6. Finish my Study Abroad Scrapbook
7. Get a Tattoo
8. Snowboard in Colorado
9. Watch AFI's 10 Top 10 Movies - 10th Anniversary Edition
10. Host a “Screening” Party
11. Perfect and Record my Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
12. Make a Batch of Wine and Label it!
13. Eat Vegetarian for a Week
14. Run a Marathon
15. Run the TC Loony Challenge
16. Give up Soda for 3 Months
17. Cook out of a book for a month
18. Knit/Crochet Something New
19. Do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred AND Making the Cut
20. Update my portfolio/resume/blog (new schemes)


Hold up! In writing this list I realized I could cross off #18! Woohoo! Near the end of December I learned how to arm knit! I knit a circle/infinity scarf- something I’ve never made before. (I’ll have to make post about it in three months soon!)

I’m excited and I think I can do this! I won’t fault myself if at the last minute I make a few changes… life evolves and so can this list!


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment