Hello! This is the first of (what should be) many blog entries. I used to have a blog… but it is now filled with what can only be described as college angst. I can remember the days when my biggest troubles were when I had to be in class by 10:30AM or how mad I was at a friend for something I forget about a week later and of course boys…and how stupid they are. Oh, how the times have changed. Now, just exchange work for class, best friends and good times for petty drama you’ll get a better picture of just how much things have changed. (Boys are still stupid…sometimes.)
College is over and it's time to enter the real world. It's a new era with new adventures.
Anyways, for those of you who know me and want to know more or even those that don’t know me and still want to know more, here is a little about myself:
I grew up in the small town of Redwood Falls, MN. I played a lot of sports and was always doing something creative in my free time- painting, scrapbooking, drawing, making jewelry and whatever else came my way. From high school I went to college and played volleyball for a year at SMSU before transferring to UMD where I graduated with a degree in Graphic Design and minors in Photography and Foreign Studies. I also studied abroad in England for a year, it was an amazing experience. Since graduating I have been trying to get some real world experience in graphic design, traveling across the country and deciding what it is I want to do with my life. I was out in California and then Boston living for a few months and now I am headed back to Minnesota ready to get serious about finding my career. It’s out there I just need to find it.
I may also take note from the movie Julie & Julia, and try to cook as many new recipes as I can, learn to sew as many projects as I can, finally scrapbook my England trip, continue down my list of movies that I must see, cross off more books from my must read list, and learn how to finish a knitting project in a few days rather than months.
So, be sure to check back and find out what shenanigans I may have gotten myself into and see some things that keep me entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment