Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday! I thought I would do a quick post- first I should mention that I watched a couple of movies from my list in the past weeks. (With the exception of the The Lion King, which I saw back in October I believe.) The other two movies I saw were Cinderella and Finding Nemo. Cinderella is in my top 3 favorite Disney classics. Which are Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland and Sleeping Beauty. That fact is probably one of the most girly things about me.

It's been a long week and I am excited for the weekend. Other than the great Valentine's evenings, and new yummy vegetarian recipes shared this week, the other thing I was excited about the face that my skin FINALLY cleared up now that I'm back to my old face wash. Small victory to win, but a great one non the less.

Tonight the guy has a surprise for me, which I am excited for- he just better hope it involves warmth because I have been sitting at my desk freezing all day! Lol! I have kind of a full weekend actually- tomorrow we are headed to Chippewa Falls, WI to the Leine's Brewery and to relax. Then on Sunday, one of my uncle's snagged us a suite at the Timberwolves game. I'm excited to see all my cousins... they are growing up so fact. Sniff!

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment