I wrote on Friday that the guy had a surprisedate for me that night. I have to give him credit for sweet date, but I had it figured out what were were going to do by mid-morning :).

He took me up in his plane! As nervous as I was, I did have a great time. We took off from his hangar in Lake Elmo and then we flew over downtown Minneapolis, did a touch-and-go at the Downtown St. Paul airport before returning to Lake Elmo. It was a fun flight, but afterwards we were tired so we went back to my place watched some Party Down and called it a night.

Saturday held our second adventure for the weekend, we decided to take a little vacation to Chippewa Falls, WI and stop by the Leinenkugel's Brewery. It was a nice little Saturday afternoon with beer, pizza and a hot tub. I did like the Leine's Brewery tour, it was short with interesting information but I had a bit more fun at Harpoon in Boston. (But it is hard to compete with a free sample straight off the line and 40 mins off all you can drink samples.)

To top off our weekend, my family had a suite at the Timberwolves game. Everyone from cousins to Aunt's and Uncles to my grandparents were there. It was a great down to the last second game and we even got to meet Crunch and some Cheerleaders.


I had a great weekend but I'm ready to stay at home for a few evenings... Here's to a relaxing and stress free week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment