Don: Ten, these look like they are pretty warm. What are they made of? Like, sheep skin or something?
Ten: I think so, but I can't remember I've had them for a while.
Don: These are really nice and soft. Danielle, (who is sitting at the next desk), do you know if this is sheep skin or what these are made out of?
Danielle: I think so, but I can't remember what it's called. It's probably sheep skin or some kind of leather.
Don: Danielle, we've had some discussions about vegetarianism lately- what are your thoughts on leather?
Danielle: Well Don, (Danielle leans over to grab her mad bomber hat and puts in on her head), you see, I don't like the fact that a rabbit had to die to make my hat here, but it sure has kept my head extremely warm this week.
And everyone learned a valuable lesson.

No comments:
Post a Comment