I had a great weekend, friends, family, fun, and waaaayyyy too much food. (But hey, it happens.) I took my younger cousins to Toy Story 3, and it was AMAZING. I couldn't imagine a better closer for that movie series. Of course they did leave it open for a fourth one, but don't worry they'll probably let it sit another 10 years and come up with an unnecessary sequel. Or someone will think they need to remake the first one. (Please don't.)
Yesterday I did a little networking and am hopeful that something may come of that.
That brings us to today, I made my brother come to the library with me and together we are looking for jobs. I keep getting overwhelmed because I can hardly remember what I have applied for, but this time around I am also excited to actually be getting replies back from people. Nothing too promising, but hey at least I can look forward to possibly getting interviews set up in the next couple weeks.
Ok, back to work.....
No comments:
Post a Comment