
As long as I'm on the topic of comedy I thought I would recommend my one of my favorite podcasts to you all - WTF! with Marc Maron.
I can't begin to explain why I love this podcast so much. I think it's partially because Ihave this secret to desire to be a stand up comedian and partially because I like knowing that I'm not the only one with issues and get to hear other people work out theirs. He has done amazing interviews with Dane Cook, Jim Gaffigan, Carlos Mencia, Aubry Plaza, Donald Glover, the creator of The Onion, Todd Glass, Brendan Small.... and on, and on, and on. I would recommend listening to the 200th episode where Mike Birbiglia interviews Marc Maron (bringing it full circle).
I suggest you check it out! You can search WTF! on iTunes or visit http://www.wtfpod.com/.

We'll be seeing Marc Maron next month, it'll be interesting because I haven't seen too much of his stand up.
Maybe I'll go into more of the comedy shows I've been to before in another post, but I hope to report good things about tonight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment