Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tis the time for 2013 Resolutions

I've never really been one for resolutions, mostly because I am that person who shoots wayyyy too high and then immediately gets discouraged and/or by mid-February I'm like "What was that thing I'm supposed to do?" I also don't want to have to judge my progress on a scale, I want to feel good about what I did do.

So, this year I've decided that instead of making a list of things to check off (I've got my 30 under 30 for that) I am going to think of some lifestyle choices/changes I can make. I don't feel like challenging myself with numbers of things, or doing something everyday because I am the worst procrastinator and the worst at being like "I'll just do two three four five ten tomorrow". 


1. Wear the clothes you have and like, get rid of the ones you don't.
  • Let's face it, if I didn't like it a month ago I probably won't like a month from now.
2. Be a more conscientious with spending my money.
  • Buy only what you need so you can do more with what you have and put more into saving.
3. Put more "Green" in my life.
  • Ask  myself, "Can I bake/make/diy/use something different?"
4. Get more artsy fartsy.

5. Organize and print my pictures.

6. Don't let health and fitness become something that #trends in and out.

7. Get out more.


And there you have it, my resolutions for 2013. Wish me luck as I start this journey...




No comments:

Post a Comment